1) We’re sleep training (which just means trying to get the sprog to stay in his campcot next to our bed. Hard work.
2) My birthday week is long gone and I am no longer special.
1) Thomas said Mama two days in a row and is egged on by my reaction to it so he lays it on thick as soon as I start blubbing and screeching “he said Mama! He said Mama!”
2) Got a lovely warm trench jersey from my MIL. First gift from her that I like in 5 years! Think she’s finally “getting” me.
1) More Mamas from sprog – and more controlled ones – not just blurting it out here and there but actually calling me!
2) Being a homebody this weekend and going home to this.