Sumanda’s Coitus Interuptus story the other day made me think back to pre Thomas when I was reading all those baby books to see what’s in store for me. One of the funniest bits I remember was the bit about having sex and your new baby. I remember while reading it thinking – Jeez how difficult can it be? You put baby in its room and you bonk! Finish en Klaar (as Jackie Selebi famously said)! Well… the writer of this book went on to describe the case of the Bucking Baby. Apparently this couple were getting it on with baba in bed (asleep) Baba was more of a toddler though so it could move about and get up. Mom and Dad got carried away (as you do) and the next thing they know… their little girl was on top of Daddy’s back urging Daddy to riiiiiiiide!!!! She thought they were playing their horsey game they usually played!!!! I laughed so hard I think I weed (I was about 7 months along by then). Needless to say I was completely horrified and told husband that we were NEVER to do it with baba in bed, even if he’s just a little two month old blob who can’t move about.
On that note my DUFs
1) I want to wear my summer frocks and pretty sandals with brightly painted toenails.
2) I want to have garden parties with lots of chilled wine and the warm sun on my back.
1) Going to the Barnyard farmstall tomorrow – can’t wait to see T’s reaction to farm animals!
2) Going to sleep late tomorrow, yay!
1) Summer’s coming
2) Summer frocks and pretty sandals to look fwd to.