1. What’s your favourite type of music?
Music with words I can find in a dictionary and at least one instrument that one can actually play (not some synthetic nonsense)
2. Name the song that you put on full volume when you’re seriously peeved off
It’s my life (the Bon Jovi version)
3. What’s your happy song?
Barry Louis Polisar – All I Want Is You (From the movie Juno’s soundtrack)
4. What music do you listen to that you wouldn’t want the other parents at you kid’s school to know about?
On a recent weekend away (with lots of singletons) I listened to Slipknot and there were one or two bits I liked… sort of.
5. What music do you try sharing with all your friends in the hope that they’ll love it too?
All the music that I love!
6. Name 5 of your favourite artists or songs
Grey’s Anatomy soundtracks (they’re really good)
7. What song do you sing in the shower?
The Story by Brandi Carlile (When I see all the ‘stories’ written on my body)
8. If you’ve got kids, do you know the Barney song?